Frequently Ask Questions
- Students will have an opportunity to choose and visit MANY of the HBCUs in attendance in the session they register for.
- Be able to engage with Recruiters & Alumni and get your questions answered
- We have different tracks based on your grade level:
- Middle School Track
- High School 9-11th grade Track
- High School Senior Track
- Community College Track
- Seniors get an opportunity to get ACCEPTED on the spot by MANY of our participating HBCUs!
- Do you play an instrument? We got $$$ For you!
- Attend our HBCU Experience 101 Alumni and Student Panel and our multiple workshops!
- HBCU Summit Series Day of Schedule and HBCU Info pack
- HBCU SUMMIT SERIES BOX!!! The HBCU Series Box is a great way to celebrate in HBCUs and represent during the HBCU Summit!
- If you participate in MORE than one Session, you get a discount!!
After you register you will receive a student information form via email within 3-5 business days for you to complete. This form is VERY important to complete as it will be used to schedule your HBCU & Workshop sessions.
The student information Form will ask you to choose 10-12 schools you would like to virtually visit and meet with and multiple workshops to choose from.
If ordered, the HBCU Summit Series Box will be delivered starting the 1st week of November. You will receive an email when the HBCU Summit Box is mailed out.
Please make sure you remember the email you used to register and that you check your email as you will receive multiple emails from us leading up to your HBCU Summit Series Session.
GROUP INFO: If you are a group wanting to participate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org